Cyber Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Tekken 6 -

4 posters

Go down

- Tekken 6 - Empty - Tekken 6 -

Post by Vassa Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 am

- Out in Japanese arcades since late last year, Tekken 6 , the latest entry in Namco-Bandai's popular fighting series, is still something of an unknown in North America. The game will be showing up on Sony's PlayStation 3 at some point, and to learn more about what kind of content might be brought to the console as well as get some insight into what goes on behind-the-scenes, we talked with several members of the development staff. In the interview were assistant manager of game design Takahiro Noda, game designer Yuichi Yonemori, and manager of game design Katsuhiro Harada.

In terms of features and additional content, Tekken 6 features four more fighters than were present in Tekken 5's lineup. It's got destructible fighting rings, letting players destroy the floor or walls, and more clothing and customization options, including hairstyle tweaking. Item techniques are another bit that's been added in, whereby special moves for each character can be used if certain items are equipped. A rage system was also added which, when you're low on health, works to increase your attack power, giving you a better chance at a comeback.

Namco-Bandai wants to give an incentive to gamers out there who haven't been able to check out the game in the arcades, and will be packing in some additional content for the home version. Though it wasn't said specifically what will be included, it was mentioned that it'll be content beyond what'll be present in the Bloodline Rebellion, which is an update to Tekken 6 arcade featuring two new fighters.

So how does the development team keep coming up with more ideas after so many iterations in the series? Speaking through a translator, the team responded. "Yonemori is more involved in the scripting of the game, so he likes to actually try out new ideas within the company, whenever he comes up with something new to try it and see if it works or not. Harada and Noda, they're always listening to the fans. And the fans will be like 'we want you to do this' or 'this is in the game but we don't like it' so there's stuff that they don't like and stuff that they want and you kind of have to listen to all of it and try to implement the best ideas as much as possible."

Tekken is known for having some strange fighters, and the team elaborated, again through a translator, on the process of coming up with new designs. "Within the team when they're sitting around relaxing, chatting and they have these crazy ideas ... that concept, somebody kind of takes it and runs with it and actually thinks seriously about ... as a result they come up with some unique and interesting characters. It kind of starts off as a joke but then they actually flesh out the character and take that one concept and realize it."

Talking about the new characters added for Bloodline Rebellion, the team discussed specific fighting styles and backstory. The new male character, Lars Alexandersson, was described as "quick and agile." If he's backed up against a wall it's possible for him to pull off a move that quickly flips him around so that he corners the opponent. His backstory puts him right in the center of the Tekken universe, as he's the son of Heihachi. He knows it, Heihachi doesn't.

The other character is Alisa Bosconovitch, an android fighter. She has a story the team is hoping to go into more fully when the home version ships. As far as attacks go, she can remove her head to pummel the opponent, sprout mechanical wings to quickly charge across the fighting arena, and her hands turn into saw blades.

No dates were given with regard to the PlayStation 3 version. When asked about a PSP version, the team responded that it was a subject they couldn't comment on.

Traileri:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Screenovi:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Izvor:

Spoiler:
Vassa
Vassa
Average Gamer
Average Gamer

Number of posts : 207
Opomena: :
- Tekken 6 - Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100- Tekken 6 - Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

- Tekken 6 - Empty Re: - Tekken 6 -

Post by justyce4ever Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Konačno neka vest kad izadje garant ga kupujem, već sad je xtra....
justyce4ever
justyce4ever

Number of posts : 230
- Tekken 6 - Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100- Tekken 6 - Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorOfDeath Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:09 am

Steta sto nemam ps3.Ali kada ga kupim ima da igram tekken!!100%
TerrorOfDeath
TerrorOfDeath
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer

Number of posts : 69

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOnlyGMM Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Ja imam tekken: 1,2,3,Tekken Tag Tournament (TTT) i 5, samo 4, taj tekken 5 za psp, i tekken 6 nemam. Nobody can beat me kad igram sa eddy-em!
TheOnlyGMM
TheOnlyGMM
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by justyce4ever Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm

TheOnlyGMM wrote:Ja imam tekken: 1,2,3,Tekken Tag Tournament (TTT) i 5, samo 4, taj tekken 5 za psp, i tekken 6 nemam. Nobody can beat me kad igram sa eddy-em!
To ja najbolje znam, stvarno razbija sa Eddyjem, nego lepo kupi ti ps3 i tekken 6 pa ću i ja pa da se cepamo multiplayer, fora je ovima što su stavili kao trejler borbe gde je Eddy, meni je nabolji lik Jin,,,,
justyce4ever
justyce4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Vassa Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Jedva cekam na Tekken 6. Posto nemam PS3, pravac igraonica "Knez" . Very Happy Onda malo da se takmicim sa Metal Lordom, sa Zohanom ( ako bude smeo Razz )... Laughing console
Vassa
Vassa
Average Gamer
Average Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by justyce4ever Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 pm

E je#aću im mater (izvinite na izrazu, opomenite me, ali ovde nema drugih reči koje mogu da opišu moju revoltiranost), onaj blentavi Namco je rešio da izdaje igru i za Xbox 360 i ne samo to već će verzije biti identične što znači da ništa od popunjenog blu-ray disca, sony opet posrće, zašto????
justyce4ever
justyce4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Vassa Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Pa dobro. To je poznata vest. Novi Tekken ce izaci i za XBOX 360. Meni je vise zao sto nece biti Tekken 6 za PC, nego sto ce izaci za XBOX360. Crying or Very sad
Vassa
Vassa
Average Gamer
Average Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content